Yes, we are here, almost at the end of the fabulous year 2018. And, on the second day of the second last month, we have an exceptional gift from none other than Shah Rukh Khan himself. Shah Rukh Khan presented us the Zero trailer, on his birthday 2nd November 2018. It’s a great way to mark the end of the year 2018. We have already seen how beautifully Shah Rukh has portrayed the character of a dwarf, Bauaa Singh. The name of the character is already a spectacular one, and the character Bauaa Singh is winning millions of hearts.
Zero Trailer shows, the movie has the trio Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma who have acted together in one of the greatest romantic movies Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Zero trailer launched today itself and we can see how the most awaited film since the last two years would look like in the theatres. The teaser has justified the long wait and the trailer has wooed us all. Zero trailer is about a very highly energized and high-spirited man Bauaa Singh who is 38, vertically challenged and wants to get married. He sees the picture of Anushka Sharma (Aafia Yusufzai Bhinder) in a marriage match maker’s office. Without knowing that she is physically challenged, he dreams of getting married to her. They have a very romantic introduction and involve in conversations where he discovers Anushka is a perfect life partner one can possibly be with. But he dreams of celebrating his life on a very high scale and thus gets acquainted with Katrina, who is an actress, and a heartthrob of the nation.
Gradually as the Zero trailer proceeds, we see with the acting that emotions are overflown and everyone falls in a mess and then hopefully everything gets settled by the end of the film.
With Shahrukh Khan in the movie, we do expect great dialogues in the movies, and here we are with an already amous dialogue “Kahawat suna hai k pyar mein to aashique chand tak le aate hain, saale ko humne ye baat seriously le li.”
Get ready to watch this epic love triangle in Zero on 21st December 2018.
A quick trivia and some facts about Zero, the movie
- A very celebrated Bollywood writer-director pair Himanshu Sharma and Aanand L. Rai has performed this movie.
- Himanshu Sharma has written this romantic drama movie. Before Zero, Himanshu Sharma has written the Tanu Weds Manu franchise and Ranjhanaa which has been directed by Aanand L. Rai.
- Zero has been directed by Aanand L. Rai. He led Bollywood’s hit romantic dramas Tanu Weds Manu in 2011, Tanu Weds Manu Returns in 2015 and Ranjhanaa in 2013. We all know how epic these movies came out to be.
- Two giant production houses Colour Yellow Productions and Red Chillies Productions have combined to produce the film Zero.
- The songs for Zero is composed by the director-composer duo brothers Ajay Gogavale and Atul Gogavale, or affectionately known as Ajay-Atul. Singham, Agneepath, Bol Bachchan, PK, Brothers are among the movies that have their music. Thugs of Hindostan is also going to be decorated by the music of Ajay-Atul. Apart from many regional movies, Sairat a Marathi movie has the composition of Ajay-Atul. Well, we have loved the music of all the movies, didn’t we? Moreover, we are inevitably going to enjoy the music of Zero as well.
- This movie is made out of a budget of 200 crores and is the costliest movie of Shah Rukh Khan.
- Zero has Sridevi as a special appearance, which probably is the last movie appearance of the great actress and person. She passed away on 24th February 2018
- Zero is going to be released on 21st December 2018.
The star cast of Zero (Zero Cast Information: Wikipedia)
We are going to get many surprises with this movie. The star cast of Zero is huge starring celebrated actors of Bollywood industry contemporarily and in the yesteryears. Some of them we see regularly, some of them we cherish, and some of them we are going to miss, but we love them all with all our hearts. The list is mentioned below.
Zero: Main Cast
- Shah Rukh Khan as Bauaa Singh, a dwarf
- Katrina Kaif as an actress
- Anushka Sharma as a scientist
- Abhay Deol
- Tigmanshu Dhulia
- Javed Jaffrey (voice-over at a dance competition)
- Abdul Quadir Amin as Rehan
Zero: the special appearance
- Salman Khan
- Deepika Padukone
- Rani Mukerji
- Alia Bhatt
- Karishma Kapoor
- Juhi Chawla
- R. Madhavan
After watching the Zero trailer, there is a lot of expectation from this movie as it has a unique character composition. The story is going to be dramatic and if there is Shah Rukh Khan, we can see a lot of love in the air of Zero. We are eagerly waiting for the release of Zero. With this article, we would also like to wish, Happy Birthday Shah Rukh Khan!
LIVE UPDATES: Zero Trailer Release and Shah Rukh Khan Birthday
You can see the trailer here at: