Diwali, also famous as the celebration of lights, is about firecrackers, shopping, pigging out on desserts, recalling our traditions and customs, embellishing the house and petitioning Goddess Lakshmi. Individuals wish their family and companions upbeat Diwali by sending them cards and messages. Here are some delightful ardent ‘Happy Diwali Messages’ that you can mail, content or SMS to your friends and family.
- Let’s make this Diwali joyous and bright, Let’s celebrate in true sense this festival of light.
- Deepawali ka yeh tyohaar aapke liye aur aapke apnon ke liye mangalmay ho!
Diwali ki Shubhkamnaayen! Happy Diwali.
- Diwali ayi hai, masti chhayi hai, rangi rangoli hai, Deep jalayi hai || Dhoom Dhadaka machao, Sabke mann ko bhaao. Happy Diwali!
- May this festival of light brings happiness and prosperity to you and your family. Happy Diwali!
- This Diwali Take an oath to reduce noise and air pollution. Keep your neighbourhood and environment clean. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali is the festival of light, not noise and crackers. Exchange sweets, chocolate, and love this Diwali. Happy Diwali!
Read More: Top Bollywood Celeb Saree Looks to Mirror This Diwali
- This Diwali share your love with the underprivileged. Your happiness could be theirs if you save your money on firecrackers and spend it on them. Happy Diwali!
- A wise man once said, Diwali is a festival of lights and a single ray of light can remove an entire area of darkness. Be the same light this Diwali. Happy Diwali!
- If you can share light with someone, do it at once. You’ll feel the true essence of the festival of lights. Happy Diwali!
Read More: Dhanteras 2018 Date, puja timings, puja vidhi and celebrations
- Make love not war,
Share joy, not tears,
Quit worries, not dreams,
Stay calm and in peace. Happy Diwali!
- They say, if you do good with others, others will do good to you. Make Diwali the mark of your good deeds this year. Happy Diwali!
- Deepawali hai ek khushiyon ka tyohaar, ise apno k sath manaiye. Agar apne pass na ho, to apne banana se na sharmaiye. Shubh Deepawali.
- Aapke aa jane se hamare ghar ki raunak badh gai, Diwali ka paawan tyohaar le kar aaya khushiyon ki bauchhaar. Happy Diwali!
- Diwali comes with a present. It says “SPREAD LOVE and PEACE.” Happy Diwali!
Read More: Men’s Style Guide to Celebrate Diwali in Bollywood Style