9th November 2018, Friday
Bhai Dooj in India is praised on the second lunar day of Shukla Paksha (splendid fortnight) of the Kartika month of the Vikram Samvat Hindu date-book. The event falls on the most recent day of the five days in length Diwali celebration. The current date of Bhai Dooj for the year 2018 is ninth November which is Friday.
The celebration of Bhai Dooj is additionally celebrated by the Hindus of Nepal where it is known as Bhai Tika. The event of Bhai Tika or Kija Puja is praised on the fifth day of the Tihar celebration which is identical to the Diwali festivities of India. Bhai Tika falls on the Dwitiya of Kartik Sukla Paksha consistently as indicated by the Vikram Samvat date-book.
Favorable Timing of Bhaiya Dooj 2018!
As per the Hindu folklore and crystal gazing, timing has an essential job in the festival of any extraordinary event. With the end goal to achieve the gifts of the Gods and Goddesses, individuals need to commend exceptional days at the fitting timings to avert the impact of malevolent and negative power. This suitable planning for the festival of an event is portrayed by the Panchang, the old Hindu schedule that depends on Vikram Samvat time. Here are the urgent subtle elements identified with the unique event as demonstrated as follows:
Shubh Timing to Celebrate Bhai Dooj 2018!
Shubh Muhurat for the Bhai Dooj Ceremony 13:10 to 15:27
Add up to Duration for Bhai Dooj Ceremony 2 Hours 17 Mins
Dwitiya Tithi Begins 08th November 2018 at 22:37
Dwitiya Tithi End 09th November 2018 at 22:50
Bhai Dooj Quotes
- The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.
- I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.
- To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident — it is to have a soulmate for life.
- Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.
- Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they will still be there.
- If thy brother wrongs thee, remember not so much his wrong-doing, but more than ever that he is thy brother.
- My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom.
Bhai Dooj Images and Wishes
* My love for you is immeasurable. My blessings to you are infinite. Dear Brother you will always be my friend, a guide and a hero. Happy Bhaidooj.
* Dear Brother, while putting tikka, I pray to God for your peace happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best in life. Happy Bhai Dooj.
* You were always my best buddy,
Looking out for me, making sure
The path I travelled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over,
There cannot be a better brother than you.
Happy Bhai Dooj!